TOO MUCH REST IS RUST
Proper maintenance is of primordial importance – not only but certainly also for ships.
AUS can be your ideal partner for the routine maintenance of your fleet – when time or budget issues don’t allow a
- docking in a dry-dock.
- Replacing depleted anodes by welding new ones.
- blanking of overboard valves in order to allow valves to be changed from the inside
- Re-tightening bolts to reduce bearings wear down
- Cleaning of sea chests
- Replacement of echo sounder or speed log
- Replacement of rope guards
- Clearing propellers or rope guards
- Rudder maintenance